Here are AutoCAD 3D chair part 1 with .dwg format. You can use your own material to make the objects looks more realistic. Check it out!!!
AutoCAD 3D Chair 1
AutoCAD 3D Chair 2
AutoCAD 3D Chair 3
AutoCAD 3D Chair 4
AutoCAD 3D Chair 5
Here are AutoCAD 3D lamp part 1 with dwg format. You can use your own material to make the object look more realistic view. Check it out!!!
AutoCAD 3D Lamp 1
AutoCAD 3D Lamp 2
AutoCAD 3D Lamp 3
AutoCAD 3D Lamp 4
AutoCAD 3D Lamp 5
Here are AutoCAD 3D table part 1 with .dwg format. You can use your own material texture to make more realistic view. Check it out!!!
AutoCAD 3D Table 1
AutoCAD 3D Table 2
AutoCAD 3D Table 3
AutoCAD 3D Table 4
AutoCAD 3D Table 5
Here are AutoCAD 3D sofa with .dwg format to completed your interior design with furnitures. These sofa not include with materials, soo you can apply with your own materials to make it more realistic. Check it out!!!
AutoCAD 3D Sofa 1
AutoCAD 3D Sofa 2
AutoCAD 3D Sofa 3
AutoCAD 3D Sofa 4
AutoCAD 3D Sofa 5
This AutoCAD tutorial is show you how to make simple 3D hangers to learn more about circle ttr (tan tan radius) and also sweep command.
Dimensions: Free style
Focus commands: Circle and Sweep
- First on front view, draw circle by using circle command
- Use line command to make neck and body of hangers
- After it use mirror command to duplicate the last line object
- Use arc command to make arch below the hanger body, and delete line object
- Now on hanger neck, use circle ttr command
- And the trim it
- Also use these steps for the body
- Duplicate hanger body by using mirror command
- Change into top view and then use orbit to make better view
- Next, use join command to convert into polyline object
- Draw circle on hangers head
- Final steps, use sweep command to convert 2D hanger into 3D model
Watch video tutorial